Returning, Only to Leave Again
[html]
OOC Laughs

The apology rang empty in Dalgina's ears. She looked up, seeing the sorrow on Kiara's face. It had hurt, to have what she had told Kiara brushed off in such a manner. Even worse to be told not to say that ever again. Her tail did attempt a slight wag, trying to forgive Kiara for the way that she had spoken. Dalgina hadn't experienced much harshness in life, the yelling being among some of the worst things that she had ever been exposed to. Well, leaving Ichika had been pretty bad. As well as getting disciplined by Mahn, but she had always understood that, how protective Mahn was.

Laughing with her friend felt great, the awkwardness put behind them as they both concentrated on the bright colors in her fur. They were slightly faded now, and would soon be completely gone, but for the time they'd remained it was fun. She didn't blend in well anymore, but that mattered little when faced with the humor it gave. Cover me in colors! Dalgina twirled around, turning herself briefly into a blur of color. Coming to a halt she stepped dizzily over to Kiara, butting her head. I'll be okay.

<style type="text/css">
.dreamyflies b {font-weight:bold; color:#9999cc; letter-spacing:.5px}
.dreamyflies p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.dreamyflies {margin:0 auto; width:600px; background-color:#f0aade; background-image:url(http://i43.tinypic.com/w1v1ac.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #ebc7d7; padding: 300px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#93649d; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread