Searching For a Place
[html]

Thank you, it will probably take a bit to used to everything...

Word Count → 248

He sighed in relief, finally someone had paused to point him in the right direction. His wolfy smile opened up and he touched Becca's neck gently, "Let's go find you a nice warm place." This character seemed friendly enough and Coeus was glad to follow his lead. Every time he turned around there was something that he hadn't noticed before. Whether it was a new face or a building, or a foreign structure that continued to mystify him. Everyone he encountered was friendly and there was no lack of help, if you asked for it. The darkly colored wolf strode after him, quickening his pace to walk by his side. "I'm so glad for the help, truly, my name is Coeus." His voice was solid, even if he still looked a bit nervous from the experience. "I've lived alone almost my entire life, seeing so many other canines around is a bit much."

Coeus chuckled warmly and looked forward to finding the stables. He had taken the effort to notice some of the other horses that inhabited the courtyard, they all seemed vigorous and healthy. Even the smell of hay and straw seemed healthy. Becca hadn't lived in luxury for more than a year, he didn't even know if she had ever lived in a stable, she was so accustomed to following him around and sleeping under the stars, he hoped that she enjoyed her new living conditions.

Code by the Mentors; photo courtesy to Astrid Walter

<style>
.coeusaly-1 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/n2fkA.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-color:#a97345; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 295px 0px; color:#ffd7b2; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.coeusaly-1 b {color:#f4eb8c; }
.coeusaly-1 p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.coeusaly-1 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.coeusaly-1 .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.coeusaly-1 .wordcount {color:#ffd7b2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #ffd7b2; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread