Bury all your secrets in my skin
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 230 || Points → 0 :: Cute little ending post.

A large smile spread over Axelle’s features, bigger than before. He would stay. Tonight would be magical. She let him pull her close, and she did the same to him. If they could be any closer, it would defy physics. She snuggled her head into his neck, and pulled one of the furs over them to keep them warm during the night, although neither of them would probably need it. She inhaled, letting his scent fill her nostrils. It was like a drug, her own personal fix.

She closed her eyes, and let the thoughts swirl around in her mind. She made so much progress today, and even though she will miss Kai’s rough side, she also loved his warm, squishy side – the side that no one else got to see but her. Maybe that was why she loved it so much, because no one else got to see it. It was special only to her. At first the thoughts were rapid, and the butterflies in her stomach were excited, but all died down when she slowly began to drift off into sleep. His heartbeat played an even tone and aided her slow drift. Both of their breathing was as even as their lungs would allow. Axelle held onto the sound of his heartbeat until she couldn’t hear anything or think anything anymore. She had drifted into a sound sleep.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread