J - Wish upon a Blackstar
[html]

yay new table!. Optime. Mid-day. Eastern border, Arachnea's Revenge./612 words

He hated this place, Arachnea's Revenge. It was a very pretty place, the mid-day sun filtered through the tops of the trees leaves very nicely, making the area seem alive and colorful. That wasn't why Rurik hated it though, he hated it because he just had to avoid his 50th spider web since he started his walk through this land, and he hated spiders. He had probably killed at least 100 of the little buggers that tried to land on him and turn him into a snack, and 100 more that and created the insidious webs in front of him to try and trap him so it and it's friends could hang up on him. He was sure that had been their plans, the vile 8-legged hell spawned demon creatures. Thought it was true that things would probably be easier if he weren't in his optime form, he prefered this form so he could use his staff to knock down webs and kill the multi-legged demons that tried to eat him at every turn!

He had just knocked down and squished yet another evil spider when he picked a scent, carried by the light breeze blowing threw the forest. He sniffed a few times, noticing that it smelled familiar and canine-ish. "It can't be." He mused to himself, thinking he knew what the scent was. "But they didn't come out this far, unless they've gown since I've been away. He continued walking, keeping his nose to the air, trying to find the border. After a few more steps he found it, and it stopped him as if he had stepped into a brick wall. He stood there a while, looking in to the border, letting a few faint memories flutter threw his thoughts. He wondered then, if he should go around or ask if he could travel threw. Going around would take longer, but waiting for someone to show up may take longer still. He stood there for a while, thinking, looking his old pack lands. Then, a new thought occurred to him. "I wonder if they would take me back..." He had his doubts, and if they didn't he could just continue on his way. He was torn for a moment, nervousness setting in his belly. Would anyone remember him? Would anyone he remembered still be around? What if the whole pack had changed? He pushed these doubts and questions down in an attempt to ignore them. "Whats the worse that could happen?" He said aloud to himself with a slight grin.

He figured it would be a bad idea to appear armed to who ever greeted him, so before he sent out his call he decided to disarm himself. He set his staff against a tree, out of his reach but in plain sight. His katana he hung from a low branch of the same tree, and below that he stuck his dagger into the tree. This would, he hoped, show who ever greeted him that he meant no harm, but that he was no slouch in a fight either. he would have shifted into his lupus or secui forms, but he had made that mistake once while he was away and was nearly killed for it; he was a better fighter in his optime form, if it came to that. So instead, he removed his hood and stood with his hands by his sides, his tail hanging limply between his legs. He let out his howl, long and loud, letting who ever was near that there was someone at the border. Once it ended he stood and waited, head bowed slightly and ears perked forward, listening for anyone that would come.

<style>
.stars .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.stars p {color:#B9D1EA;}
.stars b {color:#78DEEE; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #FFFFFF;}
.stars i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread