Everybody Lies
[html]
Nahyt Savin

And now Lil will wish Harrow had kept her trap shut :|

Word Count → 581

In response to the woman's introductions the brindle hybrid dipped his head in greeting while the midnight girl simply 'hmm'd softly, eyes looking over the woman who spoke and onto the male who was of much greater interest to her then some feeble creature, dark ears twitching as the woman continued to speak prying into hers and the hybrid's business more then she would of preferred; although it wasn't unexpected, she understood and had been greatly lectured that they would have to answer questions to get accepted into a pack, the issue was she did not want to answer to some unknown female who had done little to earn her respect or loyalty and as such it seemed pointless for her to answer these questions, a part of her itching to ask to speak to the male figure in charge rather then this wannabe alpha female.

As the woman went on to mention loyalty and dedication the girl snorted loudly, earning an equally loud groan from Hael as the brindle male practically slapped his palm across his face. Turning to look at him she brought herself up as much as she could, huffing slightly in the process, “What? I'm sorry, but I don't believe I can or anyone can for that matter, blindly and incredibly foolishly at that, hand over my loyalty to someone simply because they ask for it and in return they give them a home.” she spoke to Hael before turning to the woman, placing her right hand delicately upon her hip, breaking free from the silence and knowingly walking thin ice. “Nahyt, shut up” Hael practically hissed under his breath, placing a hand upon the top of her head and pushing down slightly in hope it would stop her mouth from spluttering out whatever nonsense had entered her head.

“Look, I can craft; maps, designs, stuff like that. Got an eye for things and am capable of replicating what I see down on paper which has a variety of uses as you can no doubt figure out. Hael's good with physical work, used to be a sailor of sorts. We're capable of providing for ourselves and won't burden the pack and will provide our variety of skills, whether you earn our trust and loyalties is dependent on how things go; I won't lie or blindly swear anyone has my 'loyalty and dedication' when all you have offered me is protection and a place to stay, which I already have and can attain easily on my own.” she looked at the women expectantly, not even bothering to hide her dislike of the woman simply because of her gender. “Ah hells Nahyt. For gods sake will you learn to shut your trap for once in your life” Hael turned to face the dark girl, keeping one eye on the two strangers whilst he scolded her for her words, as true to him as they were to her he didn't see them as appropriate at the current moment.

Groaning he quickly turned back to the pair, “Sorry... she's not so big on being nice and is irrationally sexist. It's nothing personal” he attempted to explain, all the while cursing the girl several times over within his mind. “Come on. I'm entitled not to like a whole gender if I don't want to, pathetic as they are” she grumbled under her breath in response, crouching down to pick up Omi, supporting the cats weight with her right arm over her left.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Codystar);
.turtline b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c8928; letter-spacing:1px;}
.turtline i {font-weight:bold; color:#8fc181; letter-spacing:1px;}
.turtline p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.turtline {margin:0 auto; width:98%; max-width:650px; background-color:#051b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1XLv.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; font-family:garamond; font-size:16px; color:#e8efd8; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.turtline .name {text-align:center; font-family:'Codystar'; font-size:50px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:20px 0px;}
.turtline .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dotted #3c8928; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.turtline .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:13px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread