Everybody Lies
[html]
Nahyt Savin

PP'd going to the village as we discussed <3

Word Count → 555

She wasn't stupid on all matters, her parents had taught her much about what she would need to know about the world along with skills she would need to survive in it, although even without being instructed by her parents the midnight girl had her own instincts and occasional bursts of common sense; she understood her attitude wasn't suitable for pack life, especially the way she would respond to female members of higher ranking until said members proved themselves to her that was. Back when she was in Salsola she had no such issues, for each member there was family and worthy of her love and dedication but the pack before her were nothing more then strangers, for now. Cocking her head to the side she silently glared at the woman for a moment before responding less rashly as she had before, “Protection is nothing more then a foolish concept. No one can predict what will happen tomorrow and promise that everyone will be safe” she spoke quietly, a lesson she had learned the hard way and was still haunted by the memories as short as they were. “Trust and loyalty are things that come with time, not because they are asked there and then. Regardless of whether you can trust me or not I am no threat to you, i'm nothing more then a cripple who does art.” she shrugged her shoulders at the harsh truth of her words; although her injuries were no longer obvious, all she had to simply do is take to another form and they became clear.

“Life as a loner is not something possible for me, I had a home and Hael for protection, but with our combined talents we were just spending each day to live, I didn't have time to practice my talents and he his, preoccupied with living... staying alive. That is why we need a pack and we offer you in return for accepting us mine and his talents.” that was all she would say to this women, unwilling to mention any further weakness and things she lacked; nor would she lie about the fact she wanted a pack because of the resources that would be provided and the ability to freely practice her art at ease. “I don't like women; I avoid them and ask they do the same with me if they don't want to hear my opinions. Nor do i offer my trust or loyalties; for I am loyal only to myself and Hael as of this moment. I offer you my skills. Time will tell if you hold my trust and loyalties, but for now I can also offer you my word that we are no threat to you or others, that we will respect hierarchy and do our share around the place.” breathing in she shrunk back against Hael, feeling irritable and overly emotional after having spoken at such length about herself and things, truths, she'd rather hide.

A hand wrapped around her shoulders, grasping her shoulder lightly as the brindle male hugged her to his side. Dark arms held the lynx tighter to her chest, the cats weight starting to straining the girls good arm but she cared little. “We have an agreement?” Hael voiced, following the woman in silence to what he could only describe as a strange village.

image and table by raze

<style type="text/css">
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Codystar);
.turtline b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c8928; letter-spacing:1px;}
.turtline i {font-weight:bold; color:#8fc181; letter-spacing:1px;}
.turtline p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.turtline {margin:0 auto; width:98%; max-width:650px; background-color:#051b0f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1XLv.png); background-position:bottom left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; font-family:garamond; font-size:16px; color:#e8efd8; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.turtline .name {text-align:center; font-family:'Codystar'; font-size:50px; line-height:25px; letter-spacing:1px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:20px 0px;}
.turtline .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:13px; font-weight:bold; border-top:2px dotted #3c8928; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px;}
.turtline .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:13px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; font-family:georgia;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread