m- somebody
[html]

short :|

Word Count → 000

His tail flicked behind him nervously, his fingers twisted and entangled themselves in his outer thigh fur, fluffy and almost curly from a slight percentage of domestic dog breeding many years previous. Angel was obviously from fine breeding, thick fur, with deep, pure colouring and packed with muscles. Clear, crystal blue eyes and oh so slightly oversized wolf ears. Tall, but not lanky and thin, stocky from strength training, but slight enough to gain speed as well as a cheetah should he choose to. But put him in front of a female in heat and all the manliness drifted away as he attempted to keep his composure.

'No, no' he stuttered, trying to reign in his nerves. Smiling gently at he mousey sneeze. 'I'm, I'm just a little frustrated with those' he admitted, gesturing roughly to the half stack pots and pans. 'Stay, sit' he said, moving a hand outwards to entice her to sit upon the dusty bed. Angel patted it to rid of the dust motes and moved to close the door, before sitting opposite her. Unfortunately (for Angel) almost touching due to the annoyingly small length of the bed. 'So, uh, How have you been?'

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread