m- somebody
[html]

short :|

Word Count → 000

Angel listened steadily, his tail flicking beside him as he did so. His eyes dipped down every so often, but he pulled them up quickly each time, quite possibly blushing under the plush coal fur. 'And I yours...' he replied, his accent rumbling along his words more than it usually did. His heart was beating a little faster than it usually did too. He'd never been able to resist such treats like this. Not with free women at least. Angel's jaw clenched as he scooted a little further along the bed towards Emmanuelle. He sat awkwardly beside, her lacking a place to lay his arm and in the end resorting to slipping it around behind the girl behind him, wincing immediately at him decision and it made him feel almost sick with delight.

'I assure you, if I have managed to do so it was wholly without intend, senyoreta...' he said, clearly honest in his tone, despite it only being a half truth. While he'd honesty tried to keep away from her, he only did so when she was nearby, otherwise he wandered around without a care. So perhaps it had been half chance they'd not encountered each other before now.

<style>
.agenldasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenldasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenldasut b {color:#cdb705; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenldasut {background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... ank1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#00000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenldasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 330px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenldasut .wordcount {color:#595959; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread