The life of a merchant
OCC: That would be nice. Rain needs Lux to meet a female anyways.
Rain looked up at the male on the horse as Lux whimpered slightly. She was remembering the woman that kicked her as a young pup. Rain stood proud and looked at the male, answering his question. "I come with my daughter to trade some of my creations and help my daughter learn of her kind. Last time I stopped by here... we were driven off by someone. She was a pup. Can you help her?" he asked as Lux looked the man over.

She looked at her father and started signing again. "He won't hurt me da? He seems mean and scary like that one woman who kicked me. Why does he look like me?," she asked as she pulled softly at her large ears, a nervous habit she had every since she had shifted. She looked down at her black and tan fur and looked up at the male, her sky blue eyes questioning. She had always known she wasn't completely wolf like her Ma and Da. But she didn't think there where others like her and Quintus. She wanted to approach the male, question him. Rain watched as Lux went though and array of emotions. He had hoped that she would find the answers she was looking for here. He watched as she stepped forward and attempted to speak to the male.

"I...want t..to k..know mo..more about...my..kk..kind..." she stammered softly, looking down. Would he help her?

Messages In This Thread