The life of a merchant
OCC: I really want to play Lux but I know my count for Rain is really low. Smile just throwing that out there

Lux turned to her father and whined. Leave him? Rain smiled at her softly. "You are going to have to leave me someday Lux. This pack will give you the answers you seek," Rain said softly before looking at the male. "Sir this is not a trick. I am just a humble merchant. I stopped here because I was hoping that someone in this pack would be nice enough to take some of what I offer, maybe give my daughter some in site on how her people live. I mean you no harm. I was chased off last time because Lux was kicked by someone in your pack," said Rain as Lux came back to his side.

Do you really want me to leave you Da? Your all the family I have left. This pack scares me she signed to him. She wanted answers. Answers for questions that she knew someone in this pack could tell her. Answers that wouldn't involve her father. She pulled at her ears and looked down, walking over to Russell and rubbing the horses neck. She was so confused and in need of someone to vent to. "N...not..trick...Traders... me a...an...and Da...," she said as her hand went to her throat. It was taking a lot out of her to speak and her throat could only take a little bit more of this conversation. She double tapped her fathers shoulder to tell him that she was getting tired of talking and would have to translate.

Messages In This Thread