The life of a merchant
Rain bowed to the woman. "Yes we are traders. This is Lux, my daughter. Um she has a speaking disability so I will be translating for her," he said to the woman as Lux shied away from the woman. She pulled at her large black and cream ears, her fear flowing in the breeze. Is she going to hurt me like the last woman? I am scared Da she signed and Rain sighed. He looked at the woman and asked. "She wants to know if you are going to hurt her like the other woman that met us here did. She is scared," he said softly as Lux stepped forward and touched the woman's arm softly.

"c...confu...fused..." she rasped before bringing her hand back to her throat. She wanted answers and this woman seemed nice enough. Rain stepped forward and looked at Lux softly before pulling her to him. "Your ok baby girl. I don't think this woman is going to hurt you. Maybe she will trade with you. Give you some furs or something for your carvings. Or if she can answer your questions I know you have," he said looking a Myrika with a smile

Messages In This Thread