The life of a merchant
Lux hesitantly stepped forward and took the woman's hand. Lux looked to her father and Rain shook his head yes. She went back to Russell and pulled off a bag. She went back to Myrika and started setting things out that she had carved. some jars and bowls. Some utensils and necklaces. Lux looked to her father and started signing. "I made these when we were in Casa," Rain said as Lux gestured to the bowls and and a few of the jars. [b]"These I made on the way here," he said as she picked up the necklaces made of leather and wooden figures. Her tail wagged softly, hoping that Myrika liked what she saw. [b]"I also have bows and arrows I have carved and a staff," Rain translated with a smile.

Lux thought for a moment. She wanted to know more about her kind. Like why they had such big ears and why she felt so left out among wolves. She looked down and pulled at her ears. "Why...no one b...bu..but Da... lo...love m...me," she attempted. She had always wondered why wolves pushed her away. Why she didn't have someone interested in her

Messages In This Thread