in the absence of technology
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">
Yup. ^^ I'm just as clueless as Arkham about what's going on though, lol. XD

sharksAs soon as he noticed her in the distance, he took a step back and lowered his stance. It wasn't something he was used to, having grown up a veritable prince, but he understood his position very well. After all, the borders of his own once-home had been very strictly patrolled, even when they had been at relative peace. He could only imagine the paranoia and subsequent security he should face here and now. The young man winced interally at the sharpness of her voice and bowed his head graciously before looking up at her. I'm sorry, he told her sincerely, But this mask has nothing to do with Inferni or your war. Well, the last part was true. The fact was that he was hiding from Inferni more than anyone else, but that wasn't entirely relevant here.

sharksI just want to know what's going on. I haven't been here very long and don't know what's happening. It was funny almost, just how nervous he was right then. Perhaps he really had just been too sheltered -- even now, after several months on his own, he seemed to approach situations with a child's mind. He didn't want her to think badly of him because he knew he wasn't what she thought. He didn't want to be rude, but desperately wanted the information she could potentially give him. Inferni kidnapping someone -- was this really what war was all about? Eventually, Arkham knew he would need to seek out his eldest brother. Undoubtedly, that was where all the real answers were, but he had listened to Gabriel all his life, and that trust had been betrayed. It would be a while yet before he would be ready for such a confrontation. So for the while, he would face this angry woman instead.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread