in the absence of technology
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">

sharksHe relaxed marginally when she seemed to accept his reply. To some degree, it was disturbing to see her injuries knowing that he likely knew the person that'd put them there. Had it been Gabriel? Hybrid? Samael? He had never seen any of them fight before, unless Gabriel versus Andre counted, but he had always known the power they had packed and respected them appropriately for it. They were all a dangerous breed; they were infamous. And what had made them so infamous? They've become a dirty word, almost. Inferni. Those unruly and lawless coyotes. Was it all really true?

sharksWell, the coyote started, If I'm going to stay in the area, I'd like not to be ignorant about whatever's going on. Logical reasoning. Inferni wasn't kind enough to tell me anything. Half-true. His niece hadn't known enough and he didn't want to stick around to probe too deeply. It felt like manipulation though, telling this woman that his former clan had turned him away, trying to get her to trust him. It left a bitter taste in his mouth, but he'd have to get used to it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread