now you're speaking my language
[html]

Dalgina's tail wagged at the answer. Tehu laughed, flapping his wings brightly. Dalgina mine! Dalgina shot Tehu a look, wondering what he was thinking about. She was the one who raised and protected him, not the other way around! He was becoming difficult. No, you're mine. I take care of you! Both adolescents were stubborn, glaring at each other. Neither was about to give the other leeway in this battle. The coyote's voice interrupted their intense staring contest, heads turning to face the pair.

Partners sounded like a nice term. Better than how she was with Tehu at the moment. As obedient as he could be, he had the oddest ideas about how they should work together, ones Dalgina vehemently disagreed with. The coyote didn't look like the most friendly of beasts, more sarcastic than anything, but that didn't bother Dalgina too much. We're friends. Tehu nodded, adding in his own response in low speech much to the same effect.

Out of character

<style>
.dalackbird {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDMYK.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#a5c9c4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; color:#495957; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:17px; border:1px solid #495957;}
.dalackbird b {color:#3376a2; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dalackbird b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalackbird b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalackbird p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.dalackbird p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #3376a2; margin:15px 15px 0px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread