now you're speaking my language
[html]

The amused look on the coyote's face was much better than the one that had been there before. Dalgina's tail wagged behind her, setting an imaginary tempo. Tehu had grown more relaxed as well, using his time to puff up and start throwing insults at the raven that sat near Vesper. Dalgina winced as one of the more scathing insults he knew was hurtled. A sharp click of her tongue earned his attention, Dalgina shaking her head sternly as she told him off for being rude. Tehu responded by insulting her and flying off to a nearby tree.

Asked what she knew about birds Dalgina thought carefully. She didn't know much about them, really. Birds hatch from eggs. You can tell the species by the texture on it. Some birds can be trained as companions, most of them hunters or scavengers. They speak low speech, but can learn high speech. When they get old enough to start learning how to fly you call them to you. It teaches them to return to you and strengthens their wings. You can teach them how to hunt in a similar manner. Grinning sheepishly Dalgina shrugged. That's about everything I know. Everything else was specific to Tehu.

Out of character

<style>
.dalackbird {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDMYK.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#a5c9c4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; color:#495957; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:17px; border:1px solid #495957;}
.dalackbird b {color:#3376a2; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dalackbird b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalackbird b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalackbird p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.dalackbird p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #3376a2; margin:15px 15px 0px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread