now you're speaking my language
[html]
and his eyes have all the seeming of a demon’s that is dreaming

and the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor

Vesper twitched her ear as the kestrel started making assorted sounds; its tone and the wolf’s wince told her that they were not friendly chatter. She knew that Stark was far from a rash individual, however, and the raven only turned his head and began to preen his smoky feathers, paying Tehu absolutely no heed. There was a glint of patient amusement in his eyes, however, when the girl scolded her companion, and Ves was relieved to see that he hadn’t been insulted. Then again, he’d gotten in a few biting phrases of his own when they’d met Alyssum and her magpie, but she assumed that was because of some resentment for the species rather than an example of Stark being cruel. She trusted him too much to believe that.

The coywolf almost cracked a grin when Dalgina began by saying that birds hatched from eggs, but the rest of her information was less general—if only just. It disheartened the Infernian little, but she wasn’t going to give up. Her tone friendlier, she explained herself. “I ask because my pack, Inferni, has a lot of ravens for scouting. I wanted to learn how to talk to them and take care of them.” Her ear pricked forward, and she was hopeful that Dalgina would have any sort of advice on that—even if it was just as far as her own avian friend was concerned.

table by raze; pattern by dinpattern

<style type="text/css">
.Blurven {background: url('http://i.imgur.com/xK6vD.png') repeat; width:80%; margin:10px auto; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #4C5963;}
.Blurven .SubTitle {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:20px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 3px #000; font-family:'Glass Antiqua'; line-height:15px;}
.Blurven .SubTitle2 {text-align:center; color:#fff; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #000; font-family:georgia; line-height:10px;}
.Blurven .Input {margin:10px 20px; background-color:#a9bdce; color:#4C5963; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.Blurven .Input b {color:#fff; text-shadow:#586773 1px 1px 2px;}
.Blurven .Input p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 10px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

[/html]

Messages In This Thread