now you're speaking my language
[html]

The coyote was a lot more relaxed when she began to speak again, a friendly expression now in place. Dalgina smiled, hoping that she wouldn't be asked to apologize for Tehu. Speaking with strangers was fairly difficult. It was only Tehu's boldness that had her approaching, recognizing someone with a bird companion similar to her own. It looked like he was a lot wiser than Tehu though, patiently waiting through the chatter.

Using Tehu to scout had never occurred to Dalgina. Then again, the only thing that really mattered to Dalgina about Tehu was that he was her friend. It was a very different relationship than the one that was being described to her. I know low speech. I could teach some of that. For care, it's more complex. You have to go hunting with them. Either catch prey for them, with them, or teach them to do it on their own. They're really smart too. They need a lot of challenges. Bonding with them is best done through food and curiosity. Dalgina smiled sheepishly. That's about all I know for it.

not all information here is correct. dalgina doesn't know that ravens are omnivores

<style>
.dalackbird {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/YDMYK.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#a5c9c4; width:480px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; color:#495957; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:17px; border:1px solid #495957;}
.dalackbird b {color:#3376a2; letter-spacing:1px;}
.dalackbird b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalackbird b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
.dalackbird p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.dalackbird p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #3376a2; margin:15px 15px 0px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread