M- the path of a lightning bolt
[html]

(658) maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaajor pp, my bad! ;>

''Evening, handsome.'' Her response greeted his instantly, mimicking the same level of enthusiasm granted to her by flicking her brushy tail in a matching cadence. Her performance was clearly short-lived; her conceited exterior melting with the lasciviousness fueling his flattering words and his ensuing kiss. They hadn't seen each other in some time now, safe for a few moments that required their objective attention as leaders and not forbidden lovers. It was incredibly hard to keep herself from reaching out to him whenever they crossed paths, out there where they could be seen. Darkness was a newfound comfort to the dichotomous female; secrets came out of hiding, and sins were camouflaged under a heavy blanket of shadows.

Only the dim light of a scarlet lampion burning in the bedroom served as a light source; a discreet way of illuminating her dwelling with different hues. A few candles of the sort had been salvaged from an old catholic church in Amherst. She liked the variety they offered, often matching the silks and linens on display. Lilin had also found several incense sticks - she didn't particularly know what they were for nor how to use them, but the fragrance emanating from them without the use of fire was both subtle and lovely enough. The Soulstorm heir had willingly moved aside when her companion had wordlessly expressed his desire to enter, closing the wooden door shut behind her.

She couldn't help the anxiety that surfaced at that moment; rarely did they meet under her roof, secluded from the world, far from prying eyes or little Teme's presence. Their only immediate threat was the Godja's inattention, fixed easily enough with the antique lock adorning the door. She did not move to him immediately, allowing her back to press against the pinewood while inwardly debating whether to use the locking mechanism or not. Her beau, however, took on the role of the decisive one by sparking a conversation and closing in on the distance between them. ''I'm feeling better,'' she replied truthfully, pairing her affirmation with a persuasive smile.

Details would have been provided too, if only he hadn't dissuaded her from doing so with a simple touch. His arms found their rightful place around her waist, awakening a yearning all too familiar within her - she wanted to return his attentiveness by asking how he'd been too but with each nibble deposited on her body, the Virding found herself becoming very, very selfish. "I can't-" she paused, the rest of her sentence catching in her throat as his tongue collided with her ear. Lilin found herself clinging to him for stability, returning the gesture by aiming a lick at his chin. "I can't stop thinking about you." Her declaration was hushed, scarcely above a whisper - it took every bit of willpower to pry herself from his embrace, knowing they would never move away from that front door if she gave in to his caresses immediately.

"Come." It was an invitation, yes, but with an authoritarian glint in her mediterranean eyes. Her hands found his and she gave them a small tug, guiding him to the illuminated room where she would be able to clearly see his face. She had no ulterior motives; Lilin yearned to see a variety of emotions wash over him, fueled by her very own actions. It was an empowering feeling, one she enjoyed far too much. How far would he allow her to string him along before his own dominant side took over? This was a game of sorts - how far was too far? It wasn't long before Lilin had her back against the mattress, amidst the silks she'd been sorting through moments earlier. "I remember that night-" she murmured, blue irises fixated on his still standing silhouette. Her right hand began snaking down the flowy material of her cerulean pareo as she spoke, tracing and accenting her every curve. "when you asked me to dance for you, the hunger in your eyes. Do you remember, Saul?"

<style type="text/css">
#lillin-1 .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:arial, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#lillin-1 b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: arial, serif; font-size: 11px; }.
#lillin-1 u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#lillin-1 b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
#lillin-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
#lillin-1 {margin:0px auto; width:80%; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/ijCRS.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 80px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread