Outsider In
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: I just realized I don't remember what this thread's about XD

Her ears pricked up as Hati's voice rang through the house. Lottie. She knew that pup. A very polite girl who was too nosy for her own good. Terra had felt awful about being found covered in blood and unable to walk by her. At least Hati and Skoll hadn't been there. A single burrowing into the blankets had been enough to get her to leave her alone for a little while. Pausing Terra let her bones lengthen and rotate for the two legged form the household used. Her mane lengthened, first looking like a thick mass of fur before finally tumbling down her back. Paws stretched, letting fingers form before she pushed herself up, standing.

Tail swaying she walked forwards, peeking around the corner. There was Hati, curled up comfortably in a corner of the room, a giant book by his feet. Hello! Terra glanced at it with some curiosity, inhaling the dusty scent. That must have been very old by the smell, causing the coyote to sneeze. Shaking herself she moved further in and settled down onto the ground. You alone here? If he was, that meant she'd been in secui form for naught.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread