Outsider In
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra grinned at the surprised look on his face, tail swaying behind her. He was easy to surprise, always caught off guard by her actions. Not that Terra was terribly unpredictable. She was just active, constantly moving and doing things. Hati always seemed to be there when she decided to break free of her usual routine to try something new. Tossing her head Terra settled down to be more comfortable. I'm always this fabulous. Winking at Hati to show she was joking Terra laughed softly.

Nodding her head Terra looked around. In the evening the house would fill up with the various family members, coming in to go about their business and enjoy each other's company. Right now though it was quiet, a chance to rest. Smirking Terra looked at Hati, green eyes burning. You of course. Who else would I come to see? Her voice was more silken as she spoke, dipping into a touch of mystery. The same air that she held when performing magic wrapped around her, ready to bespell the pup with her tricks.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread