Outsider In
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra looked down at her body, considering. She did look nice, it was true. Kit definitely appreciated the beauty of being on two legs. It wasn't beauty that she was necessarily after though. Often it was the tricks and games that she was capable of on four legs. She was better at escaping, and even if she couldn't make things as complex for a trap, it suited her well enough. It was the form she'd grown up in, the one she understood best. Terra doubted that she would abandon it, even if the sleek form she now wore was preferred. Her feral form was the one she would keep.

Cocking her head Terra nodded. Both were perfectly plausible reasons to come and visit. If Terra needed help with something she usually came to Ayita. Skoll was usually up for her games as well. She hadn't come looking for either of them though, just wanting to come in and visit for a short time. Asked what she wanted to see him for Terra smiled. It had taken a moment, but Terra had concocted something to share with Hati. You remember last time, when I told you about Coyote's tricks? I have something to show you. Standing up she stepped over, heading for the door. He would like this.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread