Salt and Iron
[html]
WC: 371 OOC: whee funnnn Big Grin

Eclipse listened with her full attention on the man, though it was hard with such cute pups all over her. He spoke of things she couldn’t place and yet were taboo in a way. At least in her old place. She giggled a little at the boomer-a-rang, it sounded so alien that she couldn’t help finding it funny.

“I’ve never tried those, I don’t think I have, I used a knife to skin deer and stuff and to use with my plants, but the other things, I really havne’t heard of before.”

She was sure to have heard about swords but she never paid close attention to them. The pups were getting back to her attention and she let them play around her for a bit, making her decide: She really did love puppies. It didn’t make her want ones of her own, not right away but she knew she’d enjoy having a pup when she was a bit older, right now she had to settle into herself again. To make sure that she was not tainted. She smiled as the man picked them up and put them in the basket.

“They are really lovely children and lucky to have you as a father even if you’ve only adpted them.”

She wouldn’t understand why he would tell a lie about children that were his. He was already taking them in it wasn’t like he had anything to prove. She found she liked this man, not a feet that many could say. Though she had met a few very nice ones in the pack she now resided in, he just seemed interesting.

“So, shall we walk to let them nestle a bit? My friend Jace, she did that with her pups when I saw them as pups. I don’t know about them much but I’m sure it will help. Were you off to a specific place?”

She asked, she hoped she wasn’t being presumptuous that she would join him. She just knew that her foraging can go anywhere as plants grew everywhere and she knew so little of this forest that anywhere she went she would find something new.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread