Salt and Iron
[html]
WC: 480 OOC: In no way am I requiring you to match my post lol... I got a bunch of muse in my head and it is leaking out all of a sudden haha

She nodded, many took her thoughts on plants differently but most took the ideas of Frodo’s own reaction. She smiled a bit laughing at his comment.

“Well I don’t make anyone eat a lot of the plants. Many of them.... flavor the food I make. Even stews with vegetables, the kind that are good for us at least. I dunno, everyone has a different preference, though I try to make things with the wolf’s preference in mind.”

She shrugged. She usually just seasoned meats and that was mostly it, even used the oils to coat it and make the outside crispy and tender to the taste. His speech was different from what she was use to but it made her think and break his words apart and put them together again, though it was taking her a bit longer than normal to reply but she didn’t want to be mean to the man or anything.

“You know her? She is a really nice woman, She’s one of the reasons i came to Cercatori. I haven’t seen her too much though she is quite busy with her family recently.”

She said, then fell into pace with the large man. It was nice to make new friends and she was definitely taking a liking to this one, it would be a shame to only meet once. They were neighbors after all they should get to know one another more and though she didn’t know why, perhaps it was the use of the bow, she felt a slight connection with the man.

“Perhaps... someday you can show me how you shoot your bow? I wouldn’t mind learning any other style than what I know.”

Her hand slid over the string of the bow she had over her shoulder. She loved her bow and hoped it would stay with her for a while, though she wasn’t sure entirely how long it would keep. The strings didn’t always stay together and she used this one quite often.

“Why would you have to go soon? Does AniWaya have a cerfew?”

This was the most the woman really talked with interest to anyone and now she wasn’t feeling sorry for herself she was able to enjoy the walk with the taller and peculiar man. She had never met anyone with his type of speech before, and she kind of liked it, she also never saw a man with the locks the color of orange either, and yet it looked perfect on him. He fit in his own body well and though she rarely thought about it, it made her think of her own body, wondering if she fit in it, but that was neither here nor there for now she would enjoy the man’s company as well as the pups.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread