we prove ourselves
[html]

ooohkay. When I first replied I thought she was in lupus, then I read it again and tried to revise. I'm sorry if I forgot anything <.< also, Cinto is a durrr --STABSTABKILLKILLDIEDIEDIE :3 he attempts toooo much <.<
and oh yeah, he isn't aiming to kill Re, I know that Sparrow was originally supposed to c: he's just being a durr and thinking

Word Count → 625

From bright pumpkin eyes the hybrid watched through the shock of orange hair, seemingly frozen in time time, waiting ready for his challenge to be initiated. But inside, the rusty man wan was terrified. His heart beat hard in his chest. Any moment then would there be a sign, either to tell him that the threat wasn't apparent or soon something would come crashing through the foliage. But placing his life on the line seemed right, it was for Inferni. For Omni, for Sinatrai, for the leadership and clanmates and friends, like Sparrow. And then--Everything seemed to happen in an order of events that seemed like a blur.

Out came from the bushes was a snarling fiend, jaws opened just to catch his precious limbs between the ivory death traps. If only the Lykoi had been alert for a split second, more on guard for what would happen, things wouldn't have followed in precise order. A sound filled his large brown ears, a sound of fury and vengeance. Reaching for an arrow, the hunter loaded the bow. But not quick enough. The teeth of the invader snapped upon his leg in a quick clip, leaving behind a gaping wound on his shin. The Scorpius didn't cry out, but rather quickly unleashed an arrow aiming for the wolf's throat. And as the arrow was sent flying, his orange-splashed head turned as another event caught his eye. It was Sparrow, trying to take on the attacker with her own strength.

He knew very well that this fight could not simply be the coywolf's alone. He couldn't run off and save his own very survival, and would he even consider it? Not with another of the same territory. He couldn't do that. And using logic or not, he threw himself into the fight. He couldn't shift, that would surely deduct his time for helping out Sparrow. Fiery eyes were wild as an arm pulled another arrow from his quiver. His intent was not to shoot, the risk of falling his compatriot was too great. But the sharp tip would provide useful for something.... Arms out and rolled upon the ground, the slight coymutt with the arrow in his hand attempted to wrestle with the Secui wolf, snarl on his lips and the arrow flinging at the flanks of the invader, trying so desperately to wound and maim his attacker. He wasn't sure if it'd work, but it would be a good diversion....If only Sparrow would move for him to shoot.

<style type="text/css">
.jacopri b {font-weight:bold; color:#8c301f; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri i {font-weight:italic; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.jacopri p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.jacopri {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#daaa63; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/QmMIU.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #5c482a; padding: 380px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#5c482a; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.jacopri .wordcount {letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #8c301f; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.jacopri .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread