a bouquet of bruises
[html]

Skoll's voice was rather confident, teasing her for the shy way she'd spoken. Her ears flicked back nervously, feeling silly for how she'd acted. She should have been more confident. Normally she was. Adelle wasn't too sure why it was so hard for her to act normal around him. She knew she had feelings about him, but she hadn't accepted it as Skoll had, puzzled by it more than anything else. She liked him, really liked him. She just wasn't sure what to do about it.

Flowers were revealed, to her surprise. They were a soft pale blue, still bright and lively from being freshly picked. Her large tail swung behind her, beating the air. Thanks. Adelle wasn't very girly, more of a tomboy than anything else, but they were pretty. Even better, they were from Skoll, making them somehow mean more than flowers from someone else. She took the flowers, looking them over. I can put them on Oplader. She wasn't too sure what he'd think of that, but it was better than wasting the gift.

Adelle walked over to where the stallion was, tossing his head and showing off for Hwin. She placed a hand on his neck, the black horse growing still. Swiftly she stuck the flowers in his mane. Unused to doing such things, some looked like they were about to fall out, resulting in him looking very silly. Oplader twisted his head, trying to reach the flowers to pull them off and eat them. They were out of reach for him though. Smiling she turned back to Skoll. I forgot the weapons. They'd have to do something else together.

Out of character

<style>
.adrose {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGexi.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#e6d5c7; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; color:#898287; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.adrose b {color:#e46164; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.adrose b:before {content:open-quote;}
.adrose b:after {content:close-quote;}
.adrose p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adrose p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #e46164; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread