a bouquet of bruises
[html]

Smiling brightly Adelle nodded. She pet the young black stallion, trying to push his head away from the flowers without much success. He was determined to get them out, and as young as he was he was going to succeed. Tossing his head the large draft horse looked over to Skoll, snorting. Isa gave him to me as a gift. She went to Freetown and brought back all kinds of things. We're going to do a trip around all the packs once her puppies are born. She said...I could invite a friend...

Adelle turned back to Oplader, again smacking him as he continued to determinedly move onto the flowers she had worked so hard to decorate him with. Spinning around at the game Adelle grinned. She was definitely going to be the winner here. Despite the similarities Adelle was quickly gaining on Skoll, and would soon surpass him in height. Alright. Not bothering to warn him Adelle dashed forwards, fist swinging to strike him.

ah, ze continuation of ze awkward XD

<style>
.adrose {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGexi.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#e6d5c7; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; color:#898287; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.adrose b {color:#e46164; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.adrose b:before {content:open-quote;}
.adrose b:after {content:close-quote;}
.adrose p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adrose p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #e46164; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread