a bouquet of bruises
[html]

Isa's a friend. She joined the pack from before I could shift. She's really nice. She taught me some of the fighting moves I showed you. Her tail continued to sway brightly, happy to share about Isa. Isa was one of her closest friends, taking care of her and always up for whatever game Adelle had decided was going to be the most fun to play at that moment. Hearing that Skoll fought a bear Adelle's eyes widened. No fair! She hadn't ever fought anything, and Skoll had fought a bear! If only she could fight too.

Surprise colored Skoll's face as she hit him. He hadn't had enough time to prepare! Her tail swayed brightly, happy that she had managed to hit him. Told to ask a question Adelle considered. She had much she wanted to ask him. Choosing just one was hard. Deciding to start with the most important Adelle nodded her head. Will you come on the trip with me? She could ask him more questions when she managed to land a blow again.

Out of character

<style>
.adrose {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGexi.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#e6d5c7; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: justify; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; color:#898287; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; word-spacing:.3px; border:1px solid #898287;}
.adrose b {color:#e46164; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#898287 1px 1px 2px;}
.adrose b:before {content:open-quote;}
.adrose b:after {content:close-quote;}
.adrose p { text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.adrose p.ooc {font-style:italic; text-align:center; font-size:11px; border-top:1px dotted #e46164; margin:15px 15px 0px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread