a bouquet of bruises
[html]

Joking about his allotted questions aside, Skoll held his breath for her answer. Although there were plenty of puppies in his pack, all of them were related to each other, and there was no precedent for what he was feeling. He’d never felt comfortable bringing his feelings up to an adult in the Court. He might have asked his brother, who’d had a crush of his own on Robin, but Liam had left the Kingdom.

Resentment bubbled up in him again, but the boy managed to jerk himself back to the present when the dark-haired girl answered in the negative. He smirked, and looked back down at the ground as she turned the question back onto him. He plucked some of the grass at his feet and shrugged.

“I dunno. I feel like I’m being weird now.” He answered truthfully, green eyes downcast for a while. “I mean, I think you’re awesome, and so… I…” He tried to figure out how to voice the feelings he himself couldn’t understand. “I feel dizzy? Not like fall down dizzy, but dizzy, so that’s weird.”

He coughed and turned, burying his nose in the yellow fur of his shoulder and avoiding her gaze.

<style>
.sklun {width:500px; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/dpwev6.png); background-color:#e8f6de; background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:0px auto; border:#000 1px solid; color:#444; font-family:Times New Roman, times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 0px;}
.sklun p {padding:1px 16px 0px; text-indent:40px;}
.sklun b {color:#568931;}
.sklun p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px; text-indent:0px;}
.sklun p.wordcount {font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread