a bouquet of bruises
[html]

Go ahead and archive once you've read and we can start a new one. <3

000 words

Adelle didn’t seem to be too freaked out about the conversation, only fidgeting alongside him and adding to his little pile of grass. She didn’t seem to be freaked out about his awkward confession, either, instead giving him a big beautiful smile then making a quip that had him blushing profusely. He turned away dramatically, hiding his burning face as if his flushed skin could be seen under his pale fur, stammering, “Well maybe n-not that serious, I mean, n-not that I’d n-never—”

She cut him off with a tap to the shoulder, and Skoll stared at her, his green eyes huge as they met her lovely ice blue ones. Her simple declaration made him grin, though, and he nodded sharply, a mischievous grin overtaking his young features before she dashed off into the woods.

Laughing, the boy swept the grass pile away then chased after her, ignoring his horse’s admonishing whinny. He was just glad to be doing something, and spending time with the girl he liked, and tag was way more fun than any of that mushy stuff anyway!

<style>
.sklun {width:500px; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/dpwev6.png); background-color:#e8f6de; background-position:top right; background-repeat:no-repeat; margin:0px auto; border:#000 1px solid; color:#444; font-family:Times New Roman, times, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify; padding:210px 0px 0px;}
.sklun p {padding:1px 16px 0px; text-indent:40px;}
.sklun b {color:#568931;}
.sklun p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:12px; text-indent:0px;}
.sklun p.wordcount {font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread