my heart's beating; is it serious?
Or too smart for description!
[html]
[/html]If the last thing Tayui had been expecting was another wolf, then she certainly hadn’t expected to see one perched atop a massive horse. From her position on the ground in her four-legged form, the beast was certainly formidable and definitely very tall. She pushed herself up off the ground and into a sitting position so that she could crane her neck to see the other wolf better. She knew that standing up would only make the awkward more uncomfortable on her neck, so she remained seated. She dropped the bone that she had been chewing on to squint at the newcomer in the setting sun.

“Yes,” she agreed. There was a distinct pause after which she sat quietly as she contemplated her next words. “A bit hot for my liking,” she added. Being a wolf of the northern lands, she found much of the summertime weather to be a bit hot. She liked the winter, when she blended in with her surroundings, when the world was blanketed in snow, and when prey was easier to come by.

“I’m still getting used to this eastern weather, I guess,” she explained with a small shrug and a wry smile. Even though she'd lived here for most of her life, she still liked to joke about it as if it were all a new adventure.[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread