my heart's beating; is it serious?
[html]
[/html]Tayui nodded quickly in response. “From Quebec,” she replied.

She knew that she stuck out quite marvelously, what with her white coat and her distinct skunk stripe of tan. Her eyes didn’t help, either. She supposed she was a rather memorable creature, even if she didn’t really want to be. She strained her eyes as she waited to see if he was going to say anything else, but he was silent. Instead, he committed himself to action. She couldn’t quite tell what he was doing, but after a few seconds, she realized that he was dismounting. The sun was in her eyes and she hoped that if he did dismount that he could stand somewhere else so that the sun wasn’t directly behind him. It was terribly distracting.

“Sheets?” she repeated. She frowned and shook her head. “I’d say anything like that’s long gone. Animals have gotten to it and whatnot. Though, I’m sure a fellow like you could learn how to weave if you could find someone to teach you.” She said this last bit in an almost distracted tone as she tried to remember who she knew that could weave. She felt as though she had known someone, a male, who had done it, but she felt as though he was no longer around. It was a shame, after all, as weaving was a very useful skill now that human relics were no longer readily available.
[html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread