my heart's beating; is it serious?
[html]
[/html]She smiled in response to his polite greeting. She perked up her ears when he explained that he was indeed from a new pack: one to the west, likely north of Inferni. Coincidentally, this was in an area she wasn't too likely to wander. Given her history with the scum Salsola, she didn't plan on venturing too close lest one of their spies notice that she wasn't as dead as they thought she should be. She still wasn't sure how she survived that attack, especially given the size of the tides in the Bay of Fundy. But somehow, she pulled through and she didn't ever plan on getting too close to the pack again.

When Ezra mentioned that it was a pack of Stormbringers, she frowned in concentration. She had known a few that had gone by that name. Rain, of course, was the first that came to mind, but she was years dead. Her daughter, Ember, was also dead and her son -- well, she suspected the worst. Aidan would either be old and have forgotten his time in 'Souls by now. If he was lucky, he would have gotten as far away as possible.

"Me? Oh no, I live up where Dahlia used to be with some friends. I haven't visited Halifax in a while, so I thought it was about time to venture down." She accompanied this with a small shrug. She didn't want to go out and say that she was a loner -- since, after all, as a loner she didn't really trust pack wolves -- so she hoped that he wouldn't do anything nefarious with this information. She didn't like revealing too much about herself to strangers, so this was a very big step for her. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread