Not gonna let this day go by
[html]

he’s a myth that I have to believe in
all I need to make it real is one more reason

Word Count → 308 || Points → 3 :: I hope she has a curtain for a door? PP, also, with Frex’s love.

It was only a few seconds before she received an answer, and when she did the cat looked up at her excitedly evidently because Ayasha was home and available. He was obviously a little more excited than she was. Axelle opened the curtain to her den, slightly, and peeked her head in, while the cat ran in before her. He stayed by the door, however, since they really weren't invited in yet. ”Hi Ayasha, I’m Axelle. I heard you just had pups and I wanted to stop by and see if you needed anything.” She was willing to help the young mother as she was respectful to her pack mates. She stepped more into the room, Frex now sat beside her. Axelle stayed by the door respectfully, ”I also wanted to meet them.”

She really wanted to see what Kai was so fascinated over. Pups were pups in her book, but at least if she met Ayasha’s, the next time Kai went on another tangent about 'Ayasha's pups', she would know who’s pups he was talking about. From the distance that she was standing from, they looked like sweet, innocent balls of fluff. All puppies were sweet balls of fluff, except for Axelle’s. She stayed awkwardly by the door, respecting the mother's privacy and waiting for an invitation to come in further, but Frex pranced further into Ayasha’s den and lovingly rubbed on the young mother’s leg while purring loudly. He was a ham when it came to things like this, and he knew how to play the part well, despite being serious or not about whatever emotions he showcased at the time. He sat on the floor a few inches away from her chair, looking up at the squirming puppies with big curious eyes. His tail swept around on the floor behind him, giving away his curiosity.

<style>
.axetxt-2 {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 0px; padding:0px 40px 0px 40px; background-image:url(); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top center;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.axetxt-2 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.axetxt-2 b {letter-spacing:.05em;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread