Not gonna let this day go by
OOC: Um, I never thought of what the door would be or if they even had a door O.o And the PP is just fine Smile

IC: She looked up from her pups as her two visitors, one canine and one feline, entered her and Liam's den. Ayasha gave a friendly grin and at both of them and replied, "It’s a pleasure to meet you, Axelle. I am a little curious as to how you know my name." Her voice wasn’t accusative but simply curious. But her attention went to the pups a bit more and her grin grew very soft and definitely motherly.

"The darker one is a male and his name is D'ryn and the lighter one is a girl and her name is Bridget." She considered offering Axelle to hold them but decided not to. If the other female wanted to hold them she could ask, and Ayasha would let her. As for what she could do for the young mother, Ayasha cocked her head to the side. "I can't think of anything at the moment. But thank you for the offer." She was appreciative of the offer but sincerely couldn't think of anything that she needed or wanted.

The cat came over and rubbed against her legs, finally settling not far from her. Her grin became amused by the feline and she asked Axelle, "And who is your friend here?" Her eyes darted to the cat's owner briefly before settling back onto the cat. She thought that cats were OK but preferred birds to most other things, though horses were good too.

Messages In This Thread