Not gonna let this day go by
[html]

WC:310 | Pts: 3 - OOC

The Marbas entered the den as the young mother spoke to her. She followed the path of her cat, and took one of the chairs beside Ayasha. Her eyes curiously studied the fluff balls as she smiled. ”Oh, um Malakai hasn’t stopped talking about your pups since you gave birth. He mentioned you a couple times, which gave me the incentive to come and meet you.” There was no hint of jealousy in her voice, just explanation. Kai’s fascination was her pups, not her, but anyone else would think otherwise and Axelle could completely understand their point.

Axelle’s smile returned as Ayasha asked about her feline, ”This is Frex, I found him in Halifax when he was just a kitten. Actually, a wolf named Kansas gave him to me, but he was found in Halifax none-the-less.” The simple form was just he was found in Halifax, but she felt that conversation would ease the awkwardness a bit. Axelle’s eyes soon returned to the pups, ”Can I hold one?” She never really had to ask; eager mothers kind of just placed them in her arms from time to time, but she felt the need to at least touch one of them. They were so innocent, so pure. Nothing had tainted them yet, and Axelle hoped, for the best, that they would never be infected by anything dark or dangerous. Both would grow up to be wonderful additions to the pack, and live happy lives and produce puppies as pure as they once were.

All thoughts aside, she was skipping way into the future. ”D’ryn and Bridget, what nice names… How did you think of them?” Someone’s name said a lot about them, and a lot about their parents. The names of these pups seemed to be well thought out and they were strong. Hopefully they would raise strong pups, as well.

Code by Kitty; Photo by Angus Clyne@flickr

<style>
.Axebeach .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Axebeach p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Axebeach b {font-family:verdana; color:#e1ad73; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Axebeach {background-color:#004e93; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i47.tinypic.com/svme5c.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 455px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; }
.Axebeach-border {width: 500px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

OOC Ending:

Axelle leaves Ayasha's den a little later with a new friend and a new insight on pups. Her cat follows quickly behind her and they whisper about the new experience on their way back to Axelle's den.

Messages In This Thread