[m] [aw] you'll be free, child, once you have died
[html]

(--)

Draugr is by Alaine!

Killing was something Draugr wanted to do. She'd seen death in her lifetime already -- there had been plenty of it within Salsola, and she was a willing participant and observer in much of it, but she had never taken a life with her own hands or her own jaws. Watching was fun enough, but participating seemed like even more fun. Perhaps killing might grant her an advance of rank within the pack, too -- this boon was one the silver-tipped wolfdog was eager to have. A higher rank was almost as good as a horse -- almost.

Two, she repeated, a hint of marveling in her voice. He seemed about her age -- maybe a little older, but he was at least part-coyote and probably small due to that -- but he'd killed two canines already. The silver tip of her tail twitched and she smiled. You're lucky, she decided. If I had scars, or maybe if I killed someone, my pack would think more kindly of me. It's worth a little fur to have a better rank, I think, she said, unconcerned with her physical appearance. It was only after she'd spoken Draugr realized the intent of the words, and she looked down suddenly, murmuring an "oh" almost too quietly to hear.

You like my fur? she asked, looking back up at him with pale eyes.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread