[m] [aw] you'll be free, child, once you have died
[html]

(322)

Draugr is by Alaine!

The dark-furred hybrid smiled, a faintly perplexed sort of smile, and cocked her head. She gave her horse a nudge and Dyrne moved forward a step or two, her head parallel with the pale Infernian's mount. You're coyote here, she said, leaning forward and reaching forward to tap a finger against his muzzle. And here, she said, finger lifting to brush against his ear. She leaned back in her saddle and smiled again. She would not have been quite so forward if she hadn't suspected him of liking her. The only place I show dog is my muzzle, I think. She would have thought her wolf's blood would be undesirable to all of Inferni; it was surprising that he'd look past it, and she wanted to ascertain he knew precisely what he was looking at, too.

With his compliment, she smiled and dipped her head again, dark muzzle looking down at their legs and Dyrne. She edged the horse forward so her leg brushed against his, and slid her horse behind his, giving the equine a wide rear berth. She held the horse there a moment, appraising the broadness of his shoulders and the way the scar curved around his side, twisting and baring the puckered skin beneath. A moment later, she pulled Dyrne up beside his mount again so they faced the same direction. Again her leg brushed against his, and she looked over at him as she did it, if only so he knew her touch was deliberate and intended. She did not want to -- or perhaps she did not need to -- voice her likes and dislikes or what she found attractive in another canine. Perhaps he might keep guessing and doubting, but that was some of the fun in it. Draugr was low-ranking and held no authority within Salsola; it was strangely pleasant to feel some kind of sway over another being.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread