[aw] fell asleep at the dusk of man
[html]

Word Count :: 287 FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU oh well, he’s a pygmy baby so everything’s screwed up with him. XD

Helotes shifted uncomfortably on the back of Yegua, and she muttered up at him. He nodded and dismounted, and she meandered off to join the other horses. Now that he was standing next to her, Helotes realized how small Myrika was, at least in comparison to himself. His child looked nearly normal in her arms, and he smiled at them.

She had asked him why he had chosen Zana, and Helotes reached back to scratch the back of his head nervously; he knew that some of the members of Inferni looked down upon he and his mate for them being related, but if truth be told, they had already consummated their relationship by the time Zana’s true heritage was revealed, and sometimes love was stronger than the prejudice of others. Honestly, I loved how strong she was in the face of everything life had thrown at her. She’s a spitfire, and knows how to deal with my shit. And… you know, I fell in love with her. He grinned sheepishly.

Myrika then asked if they had shown the pups to his grandmother yet and his ears drooped, No… we will, soon, I hope… he looked away, and took a breath before continuing, It’s just that… I think Zana might be a little… ashamed… that Chico is like her. And he reached out to softly tug on one of his son’s tiny ears, I think she doesn’t want Kaena to think we have weak spawn. And he frowned then, because his son was not weak, despite his size. But all this was just guessing on his part; he wasn’t sure what his mate truly felt, but he saw the look she sometimes got when looking at their children.

Image courtesy of Brujo+; Table by the Mentors!

<style>
.K22911_HL1 .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.K22911_HL1 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.K22911_HL1 b {font-family:verdana; color:# 758e78; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.K22911_HL1 {background-color:#2f2c2c; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#999; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #141313; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4239 ... slykoi.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:389px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #141313; border-radius:8px; } .K22911_HL1-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
.K22911_HL1 p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.K22911_HL1 p b:after {content: close-quote;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread