[aw] fell asleep at the dusk of man
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by Alaine!

The redhead considered him as he dismounted, and when he was on the ground before her, finally nodded, shrugging only a little. It's not like you two are that closely related. It would be different if you were brother and sister, I think. In the books -- well, in some of the books I've read... people did that, too. Some people, like royalty, did a lot of it, actually. She realized, quite suddenly, that she was speaking to a cousin, blood-related, and probably one who didn't realize her preferences. She bit her lip and flicked her ears backward, laughing. Not for me, but you seem really happy, so, the hybrid said. Not that you need my approval or anything.

Sorry, that was probably intrusive of me, she added quickly, blue-green eyes flicking down to the little one cradled in her arms. She rocked him a little, still stroking at the small muzzle and head. She was careful with her touch and near delicate. I think Kaena will be happy no matter what. I think she will be really happy, Helotes, she said, earnestly, though she could not speak the reasons as to why. Zana's not weak, you said so yourself. I don't think Kaena believes she is, anyway. And -- well, the tawny woman huffed a sigh, gazing away from him a moment. Halo's weaker than she was, and Kaena loves her no less, right? This was a certainty -- the scarred old woman spent much of her time around the village with Halo, though the latter rarely ventured out of her room.

<style>
#myriAlaineHorse {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myriAlaineHorse p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myriAlaineHorse p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#myriAlaineHorse .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#myriAlaineHorse .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myriAlaineHorse b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#myriAlaineHorse u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myriAlaineHorse b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriAlaineHorse b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myriAlaineHorse b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread