[aw] fell asleep at the dusk of man
[html]

(--)

Myrika is by me!

The squirming was met with a grin from Myrika, though it tempered as she handed the little one back over to his father. Her ears twitched at the words Helotes spoke, failing to recognize the language, but they were pretty -- and that one word, necesidad, sounded like necessary to Myri. The redhead did not inquire, however, for Helotes spoke again and this time in a language she understood.

Her ears, pricked forward at first, went half-mast, though a smile appeared on her red-tinged muzzle. Not as strange as Ithiel. When I met him, the first thing he did insist on swearing something or other, the coyote said, shrugging and offering a bigger grin toward Helotes. You at least had the sense to wait and bring up in natural conversation. She shook her head and huffed a sigh, passing over any minor awkwardness.

Thank you, though. It means a lot to... know I'm not thought of as weird, she concluded, figuring this was the best way to put it. Inferni had been more accepting to her than anywhere else she'd been, though perhaps that was due to their familial connections, too. If so, it was fine with her -- family was something to hold them all together, in the end.

<style>
#myrikaSie {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#myrikaSie p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#myrikaSie p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#myrikaSie .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#myrikaSie .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#myrikaSie b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#myrikaSie u { text-decoration: underline; }
#myrikaSie b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaSie b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#myrikaSie b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread