[aw] the beauty of the breaking
[html]

(--) SO it would be funny and good good GOOOOOD for Erisplots if Isabella laid the smackdown on Eris (verbally or physically). IDK if she'd do that, though. If she'd just leave, though, das cool, we could just call it a really short thread and we can do another with Dra and Isa IF YOU WANT~*~*~

Eris is by Libri!

One of the problems with her own home was its open nature. Eris had chosen a few half-standing walls of stone, crumbling and collapsing in on itself. While she'd dug a wolf's den and enlarged it over the months since she'd moved in, the lean-to was the thing to save her house. It provided a warm, dry shelter for those valued things she had in the world, the material possessions that no longer seemed to matter at all. Isabella's material possessions mattered even less, if that was possible, and Eris simply could not dredge up the will to continue feigning interest -- in anything.

Bring my mate and children -- all the dead ones -- back to life, and that will help, she snapped. Let me wallow in my misery, she added peevishly, turning her head back out to sea as if that would end the conversation then and there. This wasn't what she wanted at all -- any kind of attention was about the only thing the hybrid did value anymore, and she didn't really want Isabella to walk away, yet she also didn't really want the woman here, either.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread