[aw] the beauty of the breaking
[html]

(--) It's ALL GOOD BRO. <3 Also remember that Eris sucks at fighting and is out of shape anyway, so if they end up foightin Isa can probably just dominate the crap out of her. @_@

Eris is by James!

The dark-furred hybrid was turning, readying herself to ask why the Family member was still standing around, when she felt the slap. It did not hurt, but the impact nonetheless shocked her into silence, and she stared toward Isabella with growing wrath as the other woman spoke. What did she know of loss? What did any of them know of it? The dark-furred hybrid clambered to her feet, springing up as quickly as she could.

No! she said, sharp and loud. It was almost a shout. I am no one's mother -- none of you need me to lead you around by the ears, she said, stamping her foot against the grass. Who are you to tell me what to do? I lead here, not you, she said, flinging her nose skyward and sending her black hair, long and unkempt, tousling with the motion. I will mourn as long as I please, and no Family member -- for as long as that stands -- will tell me otherwise. Sirius will hear of this, the dark hybrid said, arms crossing petulantly over her chest. She would invoke the Boss's name, pull her rank, whatever it took. She would not be ordered around like some slave, not by the likes of this one.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread