[aw] the beauty of the breaking
[html]

(--) I noticed that. o.o IDK?

Eris is by Requiem!

The dark-furred hybrid hissed out her breath through her teeth, ears flattening against her skull. The biting truth was too much for her; she would not stand for being called useless any more than Sirius would or Larkspur would have. Eris was not useless: she had built this place on whispers in Anathema's cave and nurtured it as she would have her own child, and now that she needed and wanted and hurt, none of them could so much as lift a finger. Go away, she said, flicking both hands up and into the air, an exaggerated "shoo" sort of gesture. What do you know anyway? This is my place.

Eris did not fear Sirius's anger any more than she feared her mother's anger, and the buzzing of this fly was growing tiresome. I command you to go away, she clarified, just in case her meaning wasn't already made perfectly clear. Straightening herself into her best pose of dominance -- she and Isabella were of the same height, but she made herself taller by standing on toes -- the coal-furred hybrid stood glaring, daring the Family member to defy her edict.

<style>
#erisReqOpt {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisReqOpt p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisReqOpt p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
float:left; margin:10px;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
}
#erisReqOpt .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisReqOpt .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisReqOpt b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#erisReqOpt u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisReqOpt b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisReqOpt b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisReqOpt b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread