Pick up Put down
[html]

<3

“She didn’t even really ask me,” Maggie admitted for the first time in her life.”Lolita just went ‘Would you like to live with your dad?’ when I had only just met you, and … I can’t remember what I said, but I think she got rid of me because she couldn’t stand to look at me. I don’t regret it though. You’re a much more wonderful parent than she ever was, and I’m glad I stayed.” She smiled at her father, who looked the saddest she had ever seen him.

The sight tugged at her heart strings, so she wriggled over to him and gave him a small squeeze around his shoulders. “I sometimes forget I have another sister,” she said without meaning to be callous. “I barely remember what she looks like. I know she was red, like Amaranth, but that’s it. I always played with Foxglove, Poppy was so aloof.” She looked down at her three children, trying to remember what her siblings looked like when they were that size.

”I love you, dad, and I want my children to love you too. I think a trip down south is absolutely necessary; you’ve made the trip up here twice now. I’ll see if Foxglove wants to come too, I’m sure she’ll be thrilled to visit. How is Jiva? Does he still hate me?” She gave a toothy grin to her father, before picking up Houston to give him a closer inspection. “He looks so different than his sisters, I think he’s more dog than wolf,” she commented, imagining what he will look like grown up.

<style type="text/css">
.magnolia b {font-weight:bold; color:#a44e69; letter-spacing:1px; }
.magnolia .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.magnolia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.magnolia {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#de9db3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/2WOmP.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 370px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#bc5880; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread