Shy Girl
[html]
WC: 217 OOC: If you don't think you can reply to this let me know I can change it up

She could see that he had hit his head as he was rubbing at it and her heart thundered against her chest, but his calm words made her stop her panic attack, and his question left her shaking her head before she answered verbally.

“N-no... I just never been near so many and I, it’s just so crowded here.”

She wasn’t going to put the blame on the “someone” who ran into her, it was an accident after all and she wasn’t aiming to make anyone the bad guy. Even if she’d just take all blame for something she didn’t even mean herself.

“I am not use to so many people”

She was looking at the ground now, not sure what to do or say, forgetting she hadn’t even introduced herself, she was still worried he might be angry with her, but didn’t want to continue asking to make him annoyed, that would just put another mark on her record.

“I’ll let you be, I’m so sorry that I ran into you, really I am.”

She said, though she took a step she didn’t entirely leave. She was hoping he’d at least forgive her for her actions against him, accidental or no.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread