Shy Girl
[html]

Meh, shorty post is shorty. If she followes him you can assume he keeps walking outside./###

Rurik watched the shorter female before him, still rubbing his head. To him, she looked as shaken as he felt. It almost seemed as if she were scared of him, with how she was staring at the ground. It made him feel rather bad. Even though he wasn't exactly comfortable with the situation at hand, and even though he didn't like her running in to him, he didn't want her scared of him. Besides, it had probably been an accident, she hadn't stabbed him or anything after all, so she couldn't be all that bad. When she went to leave he spoke up. "It is rather crowded in here isn't it. I've never liked crowds much myself. I was actually planning on going outside for a while, care to join me?" He said, grinning in such a way that he hoped to convey that he felt to hard feelings toward her. He started to walk toward the door and paused, glancing back to see if she would follow.

<style>
.stars .ooc {font-style:italic; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:11px;}
.stars p {color:#B9D1EA;}
.stars b {color:#78DEEE; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 1em #FFFFFF;}
.stars i {color:#C0C0C0;}
.stars {background-image:url(http://i823.photobucket.com/albums/zz15 ... lights.png); background-color:#081921; background-poition:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; width:390px; padding:301px 0px 0px 10px; border:1px solid #081921; border-radius:3%; margin: 0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread