Shy Girl
[html]
WC: 265 OOC: Is ok!!

She felt bad, it was written all over her body language. She wasn’t one to pretend or do things that she oughtn't, it was what she was taught by her father.... though she learned the hard way why he taught such things. She had lied her way through her puppyhood, not to others, but to herself, and now she couldn’t feel she could truly trust herself so she was painfully obvious when she was in a spot with having to tell the truth or a lie, It tended to always be the truth no matter how blunt she was. So she stopped immidiately as he spoke and offered her to join him. To get out of this crowd with permission? She didn’t need asking twice and she doubted he would anyway.

She followed him out and once she was away from all the hot bodies, the talking the music the dancing, eating, or what ever else went on in there, she felt so much better. She was a pack wolf she knew that but to have that many in one group... It was suffocating.

“I have been pretty rude, um, my name is Eclipse Soulstorm. I really hope that me running into you hasn’t put a bad impression on me. I’m not a fan of crowds it seems.”

She said taking in the cool night of the festival, not sure what to do now, but even the silence was good enough for her, just to have an excuse to get away from the hub bub was very welcoming.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread