Shy Girl
[html]
WC: 259 OOC: Such a derp.... DERP!!

Her worry evaporated as he spoke to her, she let out a sigh of relief she seemed to be holding since she introduced herself. She couldn’t help but feel self conscience especially in a pack full of strangers, or in this case... two packs full of strangers. She smiled at his question of her pack and she nodded.

“Yes, I’m new there. I haven’t been there long. Everyone in my new pack is still new to me,

Her words were soft and kind. She was enjoying the pack so far. They asked little of her but the wouldn’t have to ask anything of her. She knew her duties and she did them as well as possible, and that was far more sucessful than most hunters as she hunted with a bow and could bring down even a deer on her own. She didn’t have to hunt every day but she did love cooking. That was her biggest love. There was food she prepared that was a part of this party. She didn’t get any compliments, but then again who knew it was her food she prepared?

“Your pack is a very nice place. It reminds me much of my birth home.”

She said. Of course... it had some parts of it in her birth home but she needn’t say that she was just glad to have the tides turned in the favor of friendship. She didn’t know how relieved she was and probably wouldn’t until they parted for the night.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread