The stars can tell
[html]
WC: 307 OOC:

She was deep in thought that at first she didn’t notice the man until he was right next to her and even when he spoke she barely took in what he said. It in fact was a few seconds later before she realized he was talking to her. Looking around, to make sure it really was her that he was talking to, she smiled a little. It would be impolite to be rude to him or refuse.

“Oh thank you sir, I’m Eclipse... Um this is some night huh?”

She asked, taking the drink. She never had an alcoholic beverage before so when she put it to her lips and drank some she nearly choked it out. She coughed at the strange taste it gave her, though it wasn’t unpleasant it was absolutely surprising. The tangy taste of the drink mixed with something far more powerful.

“Ahem, um thank you! Do you know what this is?”

Her voice was a little constricted from the reaction she had to the drink. She cleared her throat a few times and coughed, though she did sniff at the drink. Her curiousity towards it was empowering. She was a master of the tastebuds, but whoever made this, was so exceptional that it was hard to drink it in one go. She looked at Lorenzo and smiled her thanks.

“Um I’m sorry I just... I have never really done anything like this before.”

She admitted. She had been to a get together with her family, but that was the best she came up with anything so just seeing him boldly introduce himself put her off her train of thought and made her very self conscious as though she too were suppose to be out dancing or chatting with others.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread